Sell Your Car in Gresham, OR
Don’t just let it sit there! Our junkyard will pick up your vehicle anywhere within the greater Gresham area – FREE!
Call, text, or fill out our online form for a free, no-obligation quote.
We Pay Cash for Cars in Gresham
Like its neighbor to the West, Gresham is like Portland, OR, in that it cares about the environment and enjoys its parks, bicycle trails, and pedestrian trails. At Cash Auto Salvage, we value the environment and follow all environmental regulations when conducting business.
If you have a junk car, or an old car, truck, or SUV that’s doing nothing more than taking up space on your property, or if your vehicle is in constant need of repairs, perhaps it’s time to trade it in for cash. At Cash Auto Salvage, we pay you cash for your old and junk cars, and we properly recycle them for you.
Why choose Cash Auto Salvage to get rid of your junk car in Gresham, OR
- When you call our number (855-540-4649) to receive a non-obligation quote, you will connect with an experienced customer experience representative who guides you through the process.
- You will receive a free, non-obligation quote and honest price for your junk car.
- All junk cars, no matter the make, model, year, or condition, have value, and we will pay you accordingly.
- If your vehicle is no longer in driving condition, we tow it for you free of cost.
- We pay you cash on the spot upon pick-up or drop off.
- You are treated with respect and the highest level of professional courtesy.
- There is never any pressure throughout the process.
- We properly recycle all parts of the vehicle according to federal and Oregon regulations.
What if my vehicle no longer works?
That’s okay. At Cash Auto Salvage, we will tow your vehicle to one of our salvage lots no matter where it’s located at absolutely no cost to you.
I’m interested in learning more. What do I do next?
- Call us at 855-540-4649 or use our online system for a free, no-hassle quote.
- We will ask you a few questions about your car to prepare the most honest quote.
- If you’d like to move forward with the process, we will schedule a drop-off or a free tow.
About Cash Auto Salvage
Acquiring junk cars isn’t just a job to us; it’s a lifestyle. We take our business seriously and run it with the highest level of integrity. As a major participant in a global industry committed to creating a cleaner environment for everyone, Cash Auto Salvage works diligently to make sure all auto parts are properly recycled or disposed of. As leaders in the auto salvage industry, we use the most advanced measures and knowledge to effectively reduce the environmental impact of unused automobiles. Our promise to our customers is to provide the best customer service which means giving you the most cash for your vehicle based on its value, answering your questions honestly and promptly, and making the process as easy for you as possible so you can get on with your day.
Car Selling FAQs
There are a variety of factors that go into valuing your vehicle. Depending on year, make, model, and condition, our offers typically range within the $100 – $15,000 range. Call us a 1-855-540-4649 for a free offer.
No, every vehicle that we buy we pick up for free!
It depends. Some areas absolutely require a title in order for a vehicle to change hands. In areas where you don’t need a title, all we need is a copy of a drivers license or other form of valid id and a copy of the registration, current or expired that matches the form of identification. Please inform of us as soon as possible if this is the case.
A basic rule of thumb to determine if you need a title or not is as follows: You do not need a title if you own the vehicle, the vehicle is 10 years or older, and if you have a registration in your name. Call us at 1-855-540-4649 to determine if you need your title or not
In most cases, yes! Cash Auto Salvage is a nationwide junk car buyer that offers vehicle buying and towing services 7 days per week in some areas. Call us at 855-540-4649 to get a free offer and to find out if our junkyard near you is open on Sunday.