Sell Your Junk Van for Instant Cash
The average lifespan of a car is around 15 to 16 years, according to a recent study from the University of California, Irvine. Beyond this age, your vehicle may be dangerous to drive. Safety issues stem from driving old cars, according to the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA). Its recent study on fatal road accidents found a link between car age and occupant fatalities.
The NHTSA study showed that vehicles over 18 years old had a 50% fatality rate in road accidents, compared with zero to three-year-old ones that only had a 27% death rate. While you may have had some great memories with your van, it’s best to let the vehicle go once it pushes beyond its lifespan, or when the following reasons surface:
- Your van is too expensive to repair.
- You feel unsafe driving your car because it’s not in good working condition.
- You can’t strike a good trade with your car dealership.
And if you have a new car, it’s better to let go of the old one to free up some space in your garage. A great way to dispose of your junk van is to sell it to a trusted auto salvage company.
Sell Your Van for Cold Hard Cash
Here at Crash Auto Salvage, we help you get rid of your junk car – and even pay you for it! We salvage every type of van, regardless of its make, model, condition, or year. Selling your car to us is simple and safe. Here’s how our process works:
- Once you’ve decided to sell your old van, give us a call at 855-922-3095 or fill out the online form on our website.
- Tell us all about your car and its condition. We’ll come up with an honest quote based on the information you give us.
- If you’re happy with the amount we suggest, we’ll cooperate with you about the drop-off or pick-up schedule for your vehicle. Don’t worry, towing’s on us!
- Once you turn your car over to us, we’ll give you the exact amount we promised in cold hard cash.
Why Choose Cash Auto Salvage?
At Cash Auto Salvage, our mission is to give our customers excellent service. Our business continues to grow because we provide fair and competitive quotes for the vans we salvage. We do our best to complete every deal within 24 hours, so you get your cash immediately. You don’t have to worry about hidden charges, either. We pick up junk vehicles for free!
We also make sure that you’re disposing of your old car responsibly. We recycle every junk van we buy. Recycling saves about 85 million barrels of oil used for manufacturing auto parts every year. When you work with us, you’re not only earning extra money, but you’re also doing your part in saving the environment.
Crash Auto Salvage has a vast network of salvage yards across the country. Our customers continue to trust us for our responsive and professional service with each sale. Contact us today to get a quote for your old van.