Sell Your Car In Houston, TX
Call, text, or fill out our online form for a free, no-obligation quote.
We Pay Cash for Cars in Houston, TX
Houston. Is there anything this city does not do? Its strengths go well beyond oil and space smarts. This city excels in business, international trade, science, sports, medicine, research, healthcare, and transportation. Houston continues to grow ethnically and internationally, and it attracts so many visitors. At Cash Auto Salvage, we love Houston.
If you live in Houston and have a car, truck or SUV that you’re looking to sell (even if it’s an old junk car, or an old vehicle that’s taking up way too much cash in repairs), you can sell it to us. Unless you’re saving it for the Art Car Parade, why let it take up any more time, money, and space on your property?
How do I know if I should sell my car to an auto salvage company like yours?
- You continuously ask yourself “how do I sell my car online?“
- You don’t want to try and sell it privately
- Your car is not in good condition, maybe it’s not even in working condition.
- Your car is an older model, and perhaps it’s not worth much money.
- A car dealership isn’t offering you much for a trade.
- It costs too much money to continuously fix it.
Why choose Cash Auto Salvage Houston
- You will receive a fair quote and honest price for your car or junk car.
- If your vehicle is no longer in driving condition, we tow it for you free of cost.
- We pay you upon pick-up or drop off.
- You are treated with respect and the highest level of professional courtesy.
- There is never any pressure throughout the process.
Does it matter where in Houston I live?
No matter where you live in or around Houston, we’ve got you covered. If you need to sell your car, even if your car is no longer in working condition, and no matter where it’s located, we offer to tow it for you at no cost to you.
Documents that you need to sell a car in Houston
In order to sell us your vehicle or your junk car, SUV, or truck for cash, you’ll need the following paperwork:
- Your driver’s license or other state-issued identification.
- The title to the vehicle: You must have the title to legally sell your car.
If you don’t have the title, you can get a duplicate from the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles who will be happy to replace the title for you. You need to fill out form VT-34 Application for a Certified Copy of Title. Take this to your DMV regional service center, pay a minimal fee, and receive a duplicate title. (If you send the application by mail to Wichita Falls, Texas, you’ll only have to pay $2.00. But it’ll take longer.)
I'm interested, now what?
Call us at 855-540-4649 or use our online system for a free, no-hassle quote.
Selling Car FAQs
There are a variety of factors that go into valuing your vehicle. Depending on year, make, model, and condition, our offers typically range within the $100 – $15,000 range. Call us a 1-855-540-4649 for a free offer.
No, every vehicle that we buy we pick up for free!
It depends. Some areas absolutely require a title in order for a vehicle to change hands. In areas where you don’t need a title, all we need is a copy of a drivers license or other form of valid id and a copy of the registration, current or expired that matches the form of identification. Please inform of us as soon as possible if this is the case.
A basic rule of thumb to determine if you need a title or not is as follows: You do not need a title if you own the vehicle, the vehicle is 10 years or older, and if you have a registration in your name. Call us at 1-855-540-4649 to determine if you need your title or not
In most cases, yes! Cash Auto Salvage is a nationwide junk car buyer that offers vehicle buying and towing services 7 days per week in some areas. Call us at 855-540-4649 to get a free offer and to find out if our junkyard near you is open on Sunday.