Sell Your Junk Car in
Don’t just let it sit there! Our junkyard will pick up your vehicle anywhere within the Houston area – FREE!
Call or text us for a free, no-hassle quote.
Don’t want to call? Start an offer online by entering in your zip code.
Upon submitting, you will be redirected to our partner site for additional information.
We Pay Cash for Cars in Houston
Houston. Is there anything this city does not do? Its strengths go well beyond oil and space smarts. This city excels in business, international trade, science, sports, medicine, research, healthcare, and transportation. Houston continues to grow ethnically and internationally, and it attracts so many visitors. At Cash Auto Salvage, we love Houston.
If you live in Houston and have an old junk car, or an old vehicle that’s taking up way too much cash in repairs, maybe it’s time to trade it in for cash. Unless you’re saving it for the Art Car Parade, why let it take up space on your property?
How do I know if I should sell my car to an auto salvage company like yours?
- Your car is not in good condition, maybe it’s not even in working condition.
- Your car is an older model, and perhaps it’s not worth much money.
- A car dealership isn’t offering you much for a trade.
- It costs too much money to continuously fix it.
Why choose Cash Auto Salvage Houston
- You will receive a fair quote and honest price for your junk car.
- If your vehicle is no longer in driving condition, we tow it for you free of cost.
- We pay you cash upon pick-up or drop off.
- You are treated with respect and the highest level of professional courtesy.
- There is never any pressure throughout the process.
Does it matter where in Houston I live?
No matter where you live in or around Houston, we’ve got you covered. If your car is no longer in working condition, no matter where it’s located, we offer to tow it for you at no cost to you.
Documents that you need to sell a car in Houston
In order to trade your junk car, SUV, or truck for cash, you’ll need the following paperwork:
- Your driver’s license or other state-issued identification.
- The title to the vehicle: You must have the title to legally sell your car.
If you don’t have the title, you can get a duplicate from the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles who will be happy to replace the title for you. You need to fill out form VT-34 Application for a Certified Copy of Title. Take this to your DMV regional service center, pay a minimal fee, and receive a duplicate title. (If you send the application by mail to Wichita Falls, Texas, you’ll only have to pay $2.00. But it’ll take longer.)
I'm interested, now what?
Call us at 855-540-4649 or use our online system for a free, no-hassle quote.
Junk Car FAQs
No, every vehicle that we buy we pick up for free!
We pay our customers with cold hard cash, on the spot when we pick up the vehicle. We can also make arrangements to pay you with a money order or check.
The value of each car is based on the year, make, and model. The more information you give us such as mileage and if there is any damage to the vehicle help us come up the highest most accurate price possible.
In most cases, yes! Cash Auto Salvage is a nationwide junk car buyer that offers vehicle buying and towing services 7 days per week in some areas. Call us at 855-540-4649 to get a free offer and to find out if our junkyard near you is open on Sunday.
Recently Purchased Cars & Trucks in Houston
2004 BMW 528
Houston, TX 77001
2003 Honda CR-V
Houston, TX 77028
2000 Buick Regal
Houston, TX 77042